Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Service

As you can see from one of the pictures below, the surf was even smaller today than yesterday. Truth be told, it was flat! That is to be expected on the north side of the island at this time of year. The south side is a good hour and a half away and we all didn't feel like taking that drive, especially on a Sunday with all the traffic. Instead, we went back to Anini Beach and sat in the sun for a couple of hours. There were four guys out kite surfing. Looks like fun but probably a bit much for an old guy like me. These guys were out for at least an hour non-stop, in fact they were still out when we left. Seems like that would take more energy than I have. Too bad they didn't have that when I was younger, I definitely would have given it a shot.

If you remember my rant about Mangos a few days ago, I have found that they are reasonably priced here on Kauai. Fifty cents per! Now that I can handle and am planning on taking a few back to the Big Island when I return there later this week, most likely Friday.

Once again, hope everyone is well. Aloha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sheriff Bob said...

Puttz,

You gotta check out this issue of Longboard. Interesting article on the Big Island. Sorry You couldn't be at Terry's Tribute from SIMA. Very Nice.

5:19 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Thaks Mr. K., I will see if I can round-up a copy. Tell TM Hello for me please, he's not answering my mails.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home