Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Car?

Well, it's looking like I have finally obtained a vehicle. If all goes well, I should take possession tomorrow afternoon after all the legal things like safety check and registration are done. Once I have it I shall take a picture and post it on the blog. Then it's time to get some kind of job so I can get a place to call my own. I am very lucky to have had a friend who let me camp out and one who takes me surfing. Of course, the last time I was over here a month or so ago was the last time my friend got in the water, so it seems I will have to continue to be the catalyst to get him surfing. The waves have pretty much disappeared today, and it's very windy. It's supposed to come up Friday, along with some heavy rain forecast for the weekend. If we are lucky, the winds will be as light as they are saying, so the surf should be darn good. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home