Monday, September 19, 2005

Changes Coming

Life is funny, you know? I am moving to Kauai after all, at least that is the current plan. Things just aren't working out here for me and I need to make a change, so Kauai it is. Easier access to the surf, more cars in my price range, and jobs that are nearer, which is a major plus in light of how much gasoline is here in the Islands. With luck, I can work within walking distance of where I will be staying, at least initially. If not, it will only be a short drive. Aloha until next time.

4 Comments:

Blogger panaman said...

Puttzle,
You've picked my favorite island. Of course, that and Oahu are the only ones I've visited. You may be able to get by with only a bike. Busses circle the island and everything is within easy peddling. I camped out for a few weeks on Kauai with only my bike and a tent. It was one of the best vacations ever.

6:31 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Thanks for the input, Panaman. Kind of hard to carry my board on a bike though!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Surfsister said...

I'm making a change too, Puttzle. I'm not going to wait until the end of the semester to take this new job. I won't be surfing as much, but I'll be making money (for a change). I'm sure you'll find things are better for you in Kauai. Good luck! I'll be waiting for an update.

7:18 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Hey surfsister, how the heck are you? I only have limited access so I haven't been cruising by your blog, but that changes when I get to Kauai where I will be on high-speed once again and I will check with your blog daily! Aloha, my fine friend!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home