Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Holy crap! Yesterday we recorded an inch of rain. Today, over 2 inches! That brings this months total to almost 10 inches! In the 3+ months I have been here, we've totaled something like 50 inches of rain. Of course, I am living in a rain forest, so that is to be expected.

I am hard at finding a car, I called today about one but it was already sold. I hate it when that happens! Unfortunately for me, there has been a northerly swell for the past few days, from what I hear it's been around 6 feet plus. On top of that, there is supposed to be a huge south swell with surf expected to hit 15 feet! That is large for a south swell, even by island standards. I'm going to check out the news and see if it actually got that big. I need a freakin' car, and I need it NOW!

Aloha.

3 Comments:

Blogger panaman said...

Puttzel,
With all that rain, I think you would be better off with an ark.

6:09 PM  
Blogger DonHo said...

The swell hit here last night. Woke me up it was soo loud. Didn't hear anything from you on my blog, didn't like my Tahoe trip. Fell in love up there and hope this one works out. As we get older love seems soo complicated. Will keep you up on how things work out. Going to Brideport on the 23rd to camp at 9,000ft. Pics to be posted when I return.

3:46 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

An ark may be the call as we had an additional 2.25 inches overnight!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home