Monday, September 26, 2005

In A Holding Pattern

If all goes according to plan, I will be looking at my car of the future tomorrow. Then, if the plan goes even further, I will be mobile by tomorrow afternoon! The surf is supposed to come up, so I hope to snap some pictures if I don't actually get in the water.

It's been pretty darn warm here on Kauai since I arrived. Sunday, it was probably around 84 degrees when I woke up around 5:30 in the morning. It topped off around 89, so there was not much movement. Today, it was raining and only 75ish, but a lot more humid. Life is tough.

Aloha.

2 Comments:

Blogger TedZSurfer said...

Hey, what part of Kauai are you on? Near Hanalei Bay? That would be sweet - is Charo still around?

8:42 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Hiya Tedz. I am in Kilauea, so yup, close to Hanalei! I'll check on Charo.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home