Friday, September 30, 2005

Island Style

Still no car. As is the way here, things move very slowly. One car I looked at is not yet ready for me, another has to have a part replaced before the guy will show it to me. Then there is a 1980 VW camper that just showed up in today's paper. Something has to come together soon, I just have to be patient. I have no choice in the matter.

I don't know how the surf is, one of the youngsters at the house left real early but has already returned saying it is windy as heck. Myself, I have to go into Lihue to pick up my shipped stuff. That is this mornings agenda. At least I will get to check out the surf on the way into the big city and can give some kind of feedback later today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Keith Meter said...

hey mike.... this is keith. i no longer have a home computer. after you left, i chucked the whole thing in the dumpster. all is good here. i think you left just in time. it ended but being such a crazy summer. i have never seen san-o so crowded. i had to spend many mornings at trail 6 to stay sane. i missed hanging with the boys but also had to draw the line. i hope that you are doing well. whatever you do, don't come back here. write back when you can @ keithmeter@hotmail.com

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home