Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Raining Still

4.5 inches in just the last 19 hours and it's still coming down like gangbusters. The catchment tank, as you can see from the picture below, is overflowing, which is a good thing. In the cow pasture next door, there is now a lake! Well, maybe not a lake but a lot of it is definitely under water. If it wasn't so wet I would take a picture. Maybe if it settles down I will try to snap one. Flash flood warnings for all the islands as well as large surf, 12-15 feet on the south facing shores, 4-6 everywhere else. Of course, I am stuck here with no car. I found one for a real good price, but it is on the other side of the island, so I probably will miss out on that one also. I just have to keep trying. Pray for me.

Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home