Monday, October 10, 2005

I didn't take any pictures like I said I was going to. Instead, after I posted Saturday, I went surfing in some 1-2 foot slop. At least it was exercise. Yesterday, the surf was even smaller, so I did the NASCAR, football, baseball routine. We are supposed to get some size late Wednesday into Thursday. I think Thursday is the day I get the gas tank fixed on Arby. That's what I have named the van, it stands for RB or Rust Bucket. Since I will have to take the day off from work to get it attended to, I will try to get some shots and maybe some waves for myself. The only problem with that scenario is that I have to drive to Lihue or the south side to get it fixed, which will take me in the wrong direction. Stay tuned. Aloha.

2 Comments:

Blogger TedZSurfer said...

Hey Putz, don't worry, the surf has been crappy here the last few days! Check it out, I have a new project - I'm shaping a longboard this time. The egg is at Moonlight getting glassed.

What is the situation on getting a job as a bartender in the resorts? Seems like a perfect surfer career, all your mornings free - and you meet all the tourist babes!

11:59 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Bartending is something I have done in the past...for 12 years in fact! I am thinking along those lines, but over here you need a 'blue card' from the liquor board. Wednesdays are test day. I need to go do that!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home