Saturday, October 08, 2005

The weekend is here and I am tired. I actually worked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, helping my painter friend. It sure is nice to have money coming in instead of constantly going out. If I can continue doing that work, I should be able to get a place of my own in the next few weeks. As I have mentioned before, I am fortunate to have a friend who allows me to 'camp out' at their house, and I know that must be getting old for them.

According to Wetsand, there is supposed to be some large surf next Thursday here on the north shore. I am not sure how much credence I put in their forecast as they don't seem to be correct very often, at least here in da islands. If someone knows a better site for forecasts, please leave a comment with the site.

I will probably shoot some pictures later today and post them either tonight or tomorrow. Oh yeah, and the price of gas ($3.51) is going up next week by about $0.08. This democratic controlled state is really sticking it to the little guy. The Hawaii gas cap is a stupid idea that is not working, at all!!! Aloha.

1 Comments:

Blogger panaman said...

Puttz,
Wetsand bases their predictions by throwing darts at a wave forecasting chart, while blind foled somewhere in the mid-west.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home