Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hello all! Sorry for the lack of posting recently, I have been basically without a computer for the last couple of weeks. I now have a connection all my own so I will be posting regularly from now on.

The surf has been OK here on Kauai. I have gotten some good sessions at Hanalei and at Middles. In fact, I just got back from surfing Hanalei and it was a blast. 3-5 foot Hawaiian with some 6 foot sets. Lots of surfers out but that didn't stop me a bit, I got plenty of waves. I did get hopped a few times, once in particular that was blatant and screwed me pretty good. I'll tell you one thing, when I surf here in da islands I stay out for 2 to 3 hours, unlike my 45 minutes to an hour on the mainland. With the 80 degree water along with the 80+ air, life is good.

Hope everyone is fine and all is well. Aloha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've been graced with high tides, small waves, and crowded conditions. Every so often a gondola guy will paddle into the line up and then move on.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home