Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'll tell you, it sure is nice to have my computer up and connected. Makes life easier. As you can see, I took some pictures today instead of surfing. Hanalei was 8-10 foot (Hawaiian measure) and looking pretty good. My friend and I decided it was not worth the paddle out, I think it was a little bombing for us. Myself, I would have been game, but my friend just kept laughing at me. "It's bigger than you think, old man", he said. "Of course it is", I'm thinking. Still, I would have gone out if he was willing. Instead, we went to Kalihiwai. I stayed out and watched. There were probably 20+ people out when we arrived. My friend went out and by the time he got out, there was about 10 people. Next thing I know, there are 5 guys out and my friend is having a ball. I should have surfed. Maybe tomorrow. Aloha.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the deal? It's November, and not one wetsuit in the whole crowd. Thanks for the pictures.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Tutu said...

been waiting for you to post on the big waves--and a photo of Arby so I can look for you and say aloha

3:54 AM  
Blogger Dingo said...

Yeah, where's Arby?

7:52 AM  
Blogger TedZSurfer said...

Damn, that is going off.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home