Sunday, November 27, 2005

Today I decided to forego the early football game in favor of a surf check, as last night I could hear the surf pounding. I cruised down to Hanalei to check the bay. It was so big and disorganized, not a single person was out, at least that I saw. There were a few kids out around the pier and it actually looked rideable, but not inviting enough, especially when there was nobody to push me into going out. I then headed to Kalihiwai for a look-see. From what I am told, that is the place when it gets real large. Sure enough, there were probably 25-30 guys out and some decent waves, smaller than Hanalei, but much better shaped. As you can see, I remembered my camera today and was able to snap a picture or two. Enjoy. Aloha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for the update. Hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

3:35 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

I did and thank you, anonymous!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home