Saturday, December 10, 2005

The surf has gone down. We looked at Hanalei and Middles and were unimpressed, so we took a little drive over to Tunnels. It was so-so, pretty inconsistent. Cannon's, which is on the other side of the bay from Tunnels, looked pretty good, one guy out. However, it was fairly large and my friend said it is not really a longboard spot, take-offs are steep. So we passed that by. As seen below, I did get some pictures. We returned to Hanalei and decided to go out. Good move! My first wave I got totally barreled and made it out. Wave of the day for me. I caught a few more over about an hour's time and called it a day. 2-4 foot with 5 foot sets, maybe 6 foot occasionally. It's all good! Aloha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Whiffleboy said...

Hey, Puttzle. I read all the time but never really post. Just wanted to say "keep it up". These pics are just breath taking for me. Especially knowing you're out in some of this. Good on ya!

7:31 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Hi Whiffleboy! Good to here from you. Yeas, I am happily getting some, and getting beat-up in the process. Still, it's well worth it. Come for a visit!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home