Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finally, I surfed this morning! 2-4 foot and fun. It is coming up as I write this, so an afternoon session might be in the cards. Let me tell you, it's tough checking the surf from Hanalei. Since it breaks so far out, the size is real deceiving. When I first looked, it seemed to be about knee high. When I finally saw somebody on a wave, it looked about head high. When I got out there, my first wave was easy overhead. I guess I need to just go out there when it seems small, because it won't be once I get out there. I probably should have surfed the last few mornings, as it looked similar in size to today. I don't know how big the surf will get today, but hopefully I can snap another few pictures somewhere here on Kauai. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home