Monday, January 02, 2006

Here's hoping everyone had a Happy New Year. Myself, I was in bed and asleep by 9:30, after downing 3 pints and a meal at the restaurant where I work occasionally. Over here, fireworks, at least the so-called "safe and sane" ones, are legal. Let me tell you, people around here buy them by the case, I think. Driving to and from the restaurant was like driving through a war zone. OK, maybe not, but it was a scene. There are fireworks debris all over the streets. Funny, after those 3 beers, I didn't hear anything.

The weather turned on us yesterday and is somewhat mixed up today. Mostly sunny with some showers. Surf is...I don't know since I haven't looked today. We are supposed to get some more surf in the next few days, as well as a NE and SE on the weekend. Should be fun. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home