Sunday, August 06, 2006

Things may just work out yet! Not for staying here in the container, but finding housing may not be as difficult as I thought. I think it's all in who you know. The biggest obstacle looks to be timing. I have taken the attitude that things will work out and not to stress over it. I will definitely miss the open space, something I don't think I will be able to replicate, but we'll see. I still don't know how long I have here, looks to be 30-45 days, which I think I may have mentioned before.

One of the biggest disappointments about moving will be that I probably won't get to see my three pineapple plants yield their fruit, nor the papaya trees that I planted. There are worse things in the world.

Work tonight and tomorrow night, then I hope to get to the other side for some surf as I have a friend visiting from California, staying on that side, who I would like to see and catch some waves with. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home