Thursday, September 28, 2006

I went to check the surf this afternoon, expecting it to be small since this morning when I looked it seemed smaller than yesterday. What happened was that the direction changed. Yesterday, Middles had some surf from what I saw, just not very good. Today it had almost nothing. The Bay was still good, but it was breaking much further over toward the channel than it was yesterday. The Kiddie Bowl was kind of fun looking. The rippers were out past Flat Rock, but none of the waves looked like you could connect it all together, whereas yesterday it looked like you could.

The knee is hopefully improving. I tried to get down in a backside squat today and the pain is still with me. I'll just have to surf at the Bay with all the crowd since surfing rights should be okay. Aloha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the water temperature like?

5:04 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Very cold, probably 78 degrees.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home