Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We Got Surf!

We have some decent surf here on the north shore. Size would be in the 2-4 foot range with maybe some 5 foot sets, but that would be stretching it a bit. Put another way, it is chest high to slightly overhead.

I checked out the waves around mid-morning, but it was pouring rain and didn't look good enough to think about surfing. I couldn't take pictures because it was raining so hard I didn't want to risk getting my camera wet by going outside my car.

I decided around 2:30 this afternoon to get off my okole and go look again as the sun had come out and I figured it might have potential for some picture taking. It did. I didn't see many, if any, decent unridden waves. There was quite a pack out there as this is one of the first of the year swells.

My knee has been a little sore in the last few days, probably as a result of work. That made my decision to rest it easy. Aloha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home