Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pakalas!

I love Pakalas! My friend and I drove over there this morning, hoping for something, anything. We were rewarded with some 2-3 foot surf and about 8-10 people out, which eventually thinned to 3 of us. My knee barked at me on my first wave, but from then on it was all good! I had one of my more enjoyable sessions, I didn't wipe-out once! I felt that was some of my best surfing in a long while. I lost track of how many waves I got in the 2 hours I was out. Aloha.

6 Comments:

Anonymous my windsheild dont leek no more said...

what about the cute dark skin girl in the thong hanging ten out there?

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Karl said...

why would you wipe out ? Pakalas is a perfect left, with a knee injury you're probably nursing it anyway. You might have to hang up your leash and hit the showers, you are washed up.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous puttzel phan said...

Obviously you have never seen the "great one" carve waves. The only time Puttz is washed up is on alternating Sundays.

4:28 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Thanks, Phan.

6:40 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

How do you know it don't leak anymore???? Have you had it in the rain?

6:43 AM  
Blogger Dr. Ralph said...

Glad to here that Unt.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home