Thursday, November 09, 2006

I got a little action at the Bay yesterday, 2-3 and good conditions. Nice crowd until the stand-up paddle guy came out and started hogging the waves. Since I had already surfed for over an hour, I decided I'd go in. I knew if I stayed out I'd say something to the guy and probably get upset. After all, the sets were every 20 minutes or so. We had been waiting and this guy paddles right out and takes off on the first nice one that comes. Lucky for me there were a couple more. Aloha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous just my opinion said...

People often say that the comments are the best thing on a blog. On your blogs - especially San-O Daze, I like the posts *and* I like the comments. Some of the funniest things do come up in the comments to a picture or a story. Though I generally prefer that they be on topic to the original post or tie in to earlier "legitimate" posts or earlier "legitimate" comments. I think that you believe the same, as I have noticed you complimenting some of the commenters on their comments, one particular commenter obviously excluded.
The comments are an important thing to my reading and enjoyment.
Having NO comments is like eating a peanut butter sandwich. Tasty once, but I miss the jelly by the time of the second sandwich.

5:35 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

While I appreciate your comment, it belongs on San-O Daze, which I see it is. Please, keep San-O stuff on that blog, don't drag it over here. If you want to email me, click on Puttzle for my address. Thank you.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home