Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I worked my last scheduled shift at the restaurant last night. I'm not sure what I am going to do work-wise. Since the unemployment rate here on Kaua'i is 2%, finding a new job shouldn't be hard.

The surf is supposed to be huge today, I am going to try to get pictures, but it is raining so we shall see if they come out.

My landlord is over for a visit from his home in California and he made me go surfing Sunday morning. We went to Rock Quarries and surfed for over two hours, most of the time just the two of us. The waves weren't the greatest, but with warm water and sunny skies, it was difficult to complain. Aloha.

9 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Ralph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:44 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Maybe...

7:38 AM  
Blogger Dr. Ralph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Dr. Ralph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous :) said...

13 days of silence.
Are you okay?

12:57 PM  
Anonymous :) said...

16 days.
R U OK?!?

10:56 AM  
Anonymous :) said...

17

8:54 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Affirmative...just don't have much to say...actually I don't want to talk about it!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Dr. Ralph said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home