Saturday, July 07, 2007

Decision

I've decided to keep this blog going instead of starting a new one, at least for the time being. I've been hitting the surf at San-O quite a lot in the last week or so and the waves, especially on the fourth, have been just fine. For some reason on the fourth, even though it was crowded as heck, I caught all the waves I wanted and was hopped very few times. Maybe it was because of the look on my face, I know people were probably thinking, "Oh no, here comes that out of control guy again!" Actually, I felt totally in control for a change. I sat outside and picked up just about any set wave I wanted, starting with the 75 minute session at 6:00 a.m. and extending to my second go out at 8:00 a.m. I probably surfed at least 2 1/2 hours. In fact, I have been staying out for a good 2 hours every time I have surfed lately, the water seems just fine to me. I think I have surfed about 5 or 6 days out of the last 8 or 9, more than I did on Kaua'i. I know part of the reason is that at San-O you don't have to paddle a quarter to a half mile out!

My homecoming at San-O has been great, I appreciate being back among the gang and their warm aloha's. Hopefully I won't wear thin on them. Now all I need is a job and a car and a place to live of my own.

Pictures below are from Thursday. Aloha.

4 Comments:

Anonymous s.f.k.a.t. said...

waves look fun putzle.

10:56 AM  
Blogger puttzle said...

They have been.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Tony said...

I am glad you are back. I missed the old styl San O Daze. I will start checking in here every day like the old days at the other blog. I have always loved your photos and comments about the hoppers and speeders. Again, glad you have returned.
Tonu

8:00 PM  
Blogger puttzle said...

Thanks! I'll try my best.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home